Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hungry


When I was 10 I remember playing a game called hungry hungry hippos. Little marbles tried to escape the plastic jaws of pastel colored hippopotamuses. Aside from never having eaten a marble, comparing myself to our hungry hippos seems to fit. I can guess at the way food is viewed by most two legged people. It must be something like this,"Hey that looks like a delicious roast turkey meal, let us bring joy to our taste buds through partaking." I however relate more with our four legged friends. "Breathe, Turn, Smell Food, Aproach Food, Make food stop breathing, Eat food, Breathe..." Eating=Survival. Doesn't matter so much how it taste. If it will keep me going, I take no prisoners.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

Wahoo, first commenter!
Yes, Zane. You and your tapeworm certainly do eat a lot. K, so I don't think I fully understand your title. I've narrowed it down to either "Pumped for you to see" or "Poop On My Pants for you to see".

Sarah Jane Curtis said...

Zane. If you want your laundry back I hid it from you. You can get it back if you promise to never again throw my cloths onto the floor instead of into the drier.

Kirsten Krason said...

Okay so you created this same blog under my profile and now seeing that you created it agian I would like to destroy the first one. Because it is bothering me. good job on starting a blog though!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Does anyone know where we can find the game Hungry hungry hippo's?

KEEP UP THE BLOGGING, ZANE!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

PS. I love Sarah Jane's threats she made to you over the blog. Classic.